#TAURUS: Are you the marrying kind?
Your Taurus choices and chances regard-ing marriage are revealed by your opposite sign of Scorpio:
A MUST FOR YOU IN MARRIAGE: An intense physical relationship with strong chemistry between you.
| 2020-2021 | SEARCH MORE your Sign |
- If You have Question or other Concern Such as Your Personalized Daily , Monthly or Yearly Personalized Horoscope base on your Birth data Feel Free to contact us.
- ZODIACINFO01 @GMAIL.COM
sexy and sensuous, yet extremely loyal and steadfast
SECRET TURN-ONS: An amor who's subtle, even a bit mysterious, but a tower of strength as well.
GREATEST CHALLENGE IN MARRIAGE: Clashes of wills with a domineering or ma-nipulative partner.
HOW YOU CAN RESOLVE THIS: Admit you wouldn't be happy with someone who couldn't stand up to you.
PROBLEMS IN COMMITTING TO MARRIAGE: Not many, but you may have to be coaxed down the aisle.
REASONS YOU MAY MARRY: Usually love, not money, but you require a comfortable home and lifestyle.
WHY YOU MAY PUT OFF MARRIAGE: Finances. Either you or an amor is opting for more money in the bank.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF:
(1) Do I approach things 50-50?
(2) Can I settle for less than I'd hoped for?
(3) Do I adjust easily on the moods and desires of others? If you answered yes to 2 out of 3, you’re the marrying kind.
Comments
Post a Comment